Remarketing Solutions

Remarketing Services

Nationwide Service Capabilities

CRS Values

CRS was featured in Terra Blight, a documentary that
studied the global issue of e-waste.

Unique Service and Methodology

CRS does more than simply collect and properly recycle obsolete electronics. We reuse and remarket products whenever possible – this reduces the need for new products and maximizes the value of our clients' IT assets.

Our resolve is unwavering and our mission is to bring real solutions that provide awareness and sustainability through true closed loop processes.
 
Recovery


Creative Recycling utilizes an innovative process that allows retrieval of usable materials from what would otherwise be scrap or destined for improper disposal. In this process, more than 99% of all materials collected by CRS are recovered and reused or recycled, thus totally removed from the waste stream. The remaining 1% is processed at a waste-to-energy facility.