Hard Drive/Tape Destruction
CRS’ on-site, ITAD data security mobile hard drive service is a perfect solution for organizations that require an extra layer of security.
A mobile hard drive shredder offers the highest security to meet the most strict government and corporate standards by performing data destruction at your location.
The on-site hard drive destruction service:
- Eliminates risk by destroying drives at your location
- Is performed by a trained CRS team member
- Provides member(s) of your staff the ability to witness the destruction
- Supports compliance by backing up each unit with a certificate of destruction for each unit
- Achieves complete destruction with no possibility of reconstruction or data retrieval
- Removes the burden of security risks and gives our customers complete peace of mind
CRS’ mobile hard drive shredder shreds backup tapes, DVDs, hard drives, multimedia devices, cell phones and other assorted e-waste.
Contact us today or call (800) 797-2061 to discuss your organization's ITAD Data Security needs with a CRS sales professional.
CRS' data security services include off-site and on-site solutions. All data-containing devices sent to CRS processing facilities are protected by our strict data security practices, which include adherence to DoD and NIST 800-88 standards and complete compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations.